Wednesday, March 17, 2010

NEW NEW NEW!!!!

This is the first time I have posted my one of a kind ribbon headbands that are ADJUSTABLE!! Yes! Adjustable!!! My daughter has worn them and they stay on very well. Great for babies with no or little hair. If you are interested in buying any of these and are in the Las Vegas area. I will be at a craft show at the Aliante Library (2400 Deer Springs Way. North LV) on Saturday, March 27th from from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Come and check them out!! These would be super cute in someone's Easter Basket!! After the craft show I will post them to buy on my blog. Please contact me if you need one before Easter and I can set it aside and mail it right away. I have many other styles available. I also have butterfly clippies double ruffle bows and so much more!!!
















1 comment:

  1. Jen, your stuff is SOOO cute. I gotta have a girl now so I can buy all of this stuff. You are so talented. I'm coming to your craft show, BTW :)

    ReplyDelete